The Anglican Church was the first church built in Nokomis, in 1908. It is located on the corner of 3rd Ave. & King St
Built in 1911, on the corner of Queen St. & 5th Ave. New one erected in 1963.
201 – 5th Ave. West Phone: (306) 528-2031
Roman Catholic Church
The Roman Catholic Church was built in the year 1920,
and is located on 5th Ave. West.
The United Church was built in 1912 as a Presybyterian Church. In 1925 when
the Methodists and Presbyterians united, it became the United Church.
It is located on the corner of 3rd Ave. and King St.